- Saline irrigation to washout wound
- Scissors to trim hair away from wound
- Tweezers to remove debris in wound
- Chlorhexidine/Cetrimide irrigation solution to kill nasties
- SUPER CLOT to stem blood lose, ease pain and also provide anti bacterial protection
- Either use the suture supplied with Monofiliment or the Staple Gun to close wound
- A No 14 combat wound pad is available if pressure is required, this can also be covered with VET WRAP if also needed. Caution required to ensure limb still has circulation and only use pressure required to stem blood flow
- This could very well save your dogs life when hunting remote locations, and be the difference before getting to the Vet.
- All bundled in an Australian made Plastic Case that is easy to store under the seat or stowed in a small back pack to have on hand immediately. The case keeps contents dust/dirt free, keeping contents clean and undamaged.
* Please note, NO RESPONSIBILITY TAKEN for the use/in-correct use of this Product whatsoever. Designed for cuts and wounds and in an emergency situation where Professional Veterinary assistance is not immediately available* ALWAYS CONSULT A VET AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY